The Arya T-shirt is made for layering. It is a fitted, long-sleeved t-shirt made from a hemp and cotton blend. The tee is a standard body length with a crew neck with neckband finish, coming in two classic, easy to style colours.
- Long sleeve, fitted t-shirt perfect for layering
- Can be tucked in or worn untucked
- Crew neck with neckband finish
- Comes in range of versatile colours
- Hemp and organic cotton blend jersey slub fabric
55% Hemp 45% Organic Cotton
This classic jersey fabric is soft, breathable and comfortable to wear.
Certified organic cotton is grown without the use of synthetic fertilizers or hazardous pesticides, which protects biodiversity and waterways and builds and maintains soil fertility.
This cotton in this blend is grown in Turkey and India.
Hemp has a beautiful, natural texture similar to linen. Modern production techniques result in a hemp fibre that is soft while still very strong and durable.
Hemp requires minimal water, fertilisers or pesticides to grow, making it a more environmentally responsible option. This hemp is grown directly by the fabric mill, Hemp Fortex, and processed using a natural retting process to soften the stems of the hemp plant without the use of chemicals.
The fibres in this blend are renewable and biodegradable.
- Machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
- Wash dark colours separately
- Cold gentle machine wash using eco-friendly detergent
- Do not soak, rub, wring or spin dry
- Line dry in shade