Elastic waist pant in tonal check.
The Linur Pant is a wide leg pant crafted from a specialty fabric with a woven tonal check. The pant is a pull-on style with a full elastic waist featuring a subtle paperbag frill at the top of the waistband. The pant has front angled pockets, and the leg is designed to sit above the ankle bone. The mid-weight fabric is cool to touch with a subtle sheen, and drapes gently over the body.
- Wide leg pant in woven tonal check fabric
- Pull-on style with a full elastic waist
- Subtle paperbag frill at the top of the waistband
- Designed to sit above the ankle bone
- Front angled pockets
- Mid-weight fabric is cool to touch with a subtle sheen
- Drapes gently over the body
60% Cupro 40% ECOVERO™ Viscose
The mid-weight fabric is cool to touch with a subtle sheen, and drapes gently over the body.
Made from the cellulose extracted from cotton linter, a waste product of cotton production, cupro is renewable and biodegradable. Bemberg™ Cupro is manufactured in Japan by Asahi Kasei, using a low impact, zero waste emissions production system.
LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose fibres are derived from sustainable wood and pulp, coming from certified and controlled sources.
SIZE AND FIT
- Regular fit, fully elasticised waistband
- Relaxed fit hip
- Wide leg opening
- Key measurements to check are the waist, hip and length
All garments are measured flat (not on body) and then doubled (except the length) to calculate the total circumference. To work out what size will suit you best, flat measure an item that fits you well and use this as a guide. Please contact us if you have any questions or need more information.
Approximate waist measurement:
Approximate waist measurement (stretched):
Approximate hip measurement:
Approximate length measurement:
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool Iron
- Dry cleanable
- Cold gentle hand wash using eco-friendly detergents
- Do not soak, rub, wring or spin dry
- Line dry in shade