Classic top in tonal check.
The Linur Top is a classic top crafted from a specialty fabric with a woven tonal check. The top features a front cross over and pleat, an inverted pleat at the centre back and high side splits at the hem. The mid-weight fabric is cool to touch with a subtle sheen, and drapes gently over the body.
- Classic top in a woven tonal check
- Front cross over and pleat
- Inverted pleat at the centre back
- High side splits at the hem
- Mid-weight fabric is cool to touch with a subtle sheen
- Drapes gently over the body.
60% Cupro 40% ECOVERO™ Viscose
The mid-weight fabric is cool to touch with a subtle sheen, and drapes gently over the body.
Made from the cellulose extracted from cotton linter, a waste product of cotton production, cupro is renewable and biodegradable. Bemberg™ Cupro is manufactured in Japan by Asahi Kasei, using a low impact, zero waste emissions production system.
LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose fibres are derived from sustainable wood and pulp, coming from certified and controlled sources.
SIZE AND FIT
- Slightly longer in body length
- Regular fit bust
- Relaxed fit hem
- Key measurement to check is the bust
All garments are measured flat (not on body) and then doubled (except the length) to calculate the total circumference. To work out what size will suit you best, flat measure an item that fits you well and use this as a guide. Please contact us if you have any questions or need more information.
Approximate bust measurements (measured flat):
Approximate length measurements:
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
- Green dry cleaning preferred
- Cold hand wash using eco-friendly detergents
- Do not soak, rub, wring or spin dry
- Drip dry in shade
- Cool iron on reverse