Extra-long cardigan in super soft, extra fine Merino. Knitted and hand finished in New Zealand
LIMITED EDITION! Worn smart-casual, or dressed up for work, you'll feel amazing in this soft, warm Merino layer. Quality you can see, feel and enjoy for years.
- Designed to be worn open - no front fastening
- Ribbed cuffs
- Patch pockets with angled openings
- Straight hem that doesn't draw in
- Available in 'wear-with-anything', neutral colours of Navy and Licorice - a warm, greenish-grey
- Knitted and hand finished in New Zealand from 100% fine Merino
About Merino Wool
Merino is much finer than traditional wool making it soft and smooth against your skin. It works naturally with your body to regulate moisture and temperature to provide optimum comfort in all conditions. The longer, more even fibres of New Zealand Merino result in a durable, smooth fabric that is resistant to pilling. The natural elasticity of Merino means that wrinkles will drop out easily, especially in a moist environment like a shower room, so that it requires little, if any, ironing. Natural properties of Merino wool make it odour resistant.
For best results, cool hand wash using approved wool detergent. Cold rinse. Short spin. Dry flat in shade. Warm iron with damp cloth if necessary. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Can be drycleaned.