Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms & Conditions on Delivery & Shipping and Returns & Exchanges carefully before placing any orders on www.countrylanefashions.co.nz. We recommend that you keep a copy of these policies for any future references.
All prices displayed on our website store are represented in New Zealand currency (NZD dollars). Prices are inclusive of GST New Zealand government goods and services tax of 15%. All prices are correct at time of publication; however we reserve the right to alter prices for legitimate purposes at any time. Sale prices may vary on items between our website store and in our store, Credit card transactions are processed in New Zealand. All custom and duty chargers or the responsibility of the purchaser.
We use the secure hosted payment page solution from Vend to process online orders. Customers can see their cards being authorized and debited in real time, all in an SSL secure environment. The hosted payment page enables us to offer customers a safe and speedy online shopping experience. If you are under 16 you must let your parent of guardian know about County Lane Fashions online shopping terms and conditions before you register to use our site. We reserve the right to only except orders from those over 18.
Any celebrities pictured on this website do not endorse this website, any products on this website, or any opinions expressed on this website. We have endeavoured to display accurately the colours of our women’s fashion items and products appearing on our online store, however, due to colour variations in computer monitors we cannot guarantee the colours displayed will be completely accurate.
Returns and Exchanges
If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.
Please note, we do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase so please choose carefully.
The conditions applying to returned stock are as follows:.
- You must complete your return within 7 DAYS of receiving your online order. Please note that you are responsible for arranging the return of the item and all related costs. We recommend you use tracked shipping to ensure your item makes it back to us. Please fill out the returns form included with your item.
- If you have purchased an item in-store, the item must be returned to store within 7 DAYS of purchase.
- All returns must be unworn in their original condition and with the tags still attached.
- Shoes must be returned in their original box without any damage
- Items that have been damaged through misuse, or if the product's care instructions have not been followed, cannot be returned.
Please choose carefully as we DO NOT ACCEPT Refunds, Returns or Exchanges on SALE PRODUCTS purchased in store or online or items that we have ordered in specifically for you.
- We can not refund gift vouchers.
- We cannot accept returns of Beauty products, face masks, sunglasses, reading glasses, hats, handbags, jewellery, earrings, swimwear, bodysuits and lingerie due to hygiene reasons.
- If an item is faulty we will happily repair or replace it subject to availability, at our discretion. If we cannot repair or replace the garment we will issue you with a refund of the purchase price. We will not replace items that have been damaged by wear and tear. We ask all faulty items are laundered before returning as per Occupational Safety and Health NZ
- In the event that we cannot supply a product you will be offered a full refund or store credit. Please note, store credit is not transferable, and is only valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
- Country Lane Fashions will honour our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
Steps to Return
- Fill in the returns form included in your order
- Please take care to package your return, please include your returns form and proof of purchase
- Please choose a trackable shipping method, we are unable to accept responsibility for packages we did not ship ourselves. Please do not use a standard post as an option as this method is not trackable and can take too long to arrive back to us and therefor can affect your refund.
- Please send your return to:
- Country Lane Fashions
- 144 High Street Rangiora 7400
- 03 313 4565
Afterpay/Layby Instore Terms & Conditions
Afterpay & Layby
You will not incur an additional fee when you use Afterpay/Layby as your payment method however if you wish to return a purchase made using Afterpay/Layby, a 5% fee will be deducted from your refund to cover services fees incurred from Afterpay/Layby Ltd. This 5% fee is inclusive of GST and will be deducted from the total purchase cost of the items being returned. This fee will not be incurred if you wish to exchange your returns
Afterpay and Layby operates as it’s own company and any payment queries are to be directed to them.
Please NOTE this is an in store Layby and is not at all related to LayBuy
Your layby is valid for a 6 week period. The due date will appear on your docket.
Your layby and any garments included in your layby can not be collected until your layby is paid in full. Country Lane Fashions will contact you either by phone or email to advise you when your layby is due. You can make payments in store, over the phone or by direct debit into our BANK 01-0877-0761607-00. You can cancel your layby at any time. If you wish to cancel your layby we will deduct a $30 cancellation fee. If applicable we will also deduct the loss of value. The loss in value is the difference between the cost of the garment when the layby was started and the price the garment would now be valued at.
If you take garments home, the Appro is for 24 Hours only, All garments must come back in original condition with all labels and tags attached. The items you have taken home are NOT sold to you. If you live out of town we would appreciate if you could phone and let us know your decision as soon as possible.
Our gift cards expire 12 months from date of issue. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash or credit and no change can be given. Gift vouchers can only be redeemed upon presentation. Please treat this voucher as cash as lost or stolen vouchers cannot be replaced or refunded. Your voucher can be redeemed in full or as part payments.
Vouchers can be used to make payments on existing laybys or as a deposit if you wish to start a new one.
For any further queries please phone 03 313 4565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.